In our first blog, we did some write-ups on the search keywords of visitors who found us via search engines. In case you missed them, here’s the links to said posts: Part I and Part II. Now, here’s the third installment of our attempt to elaborate on the keywords/questions of blog visitors.
1. “What is bubod”: Bubod is the yeast that you add to the sticky rice to produce rice wine. Kumbaga, it is the fermenting agent. I think it’s made from sugarcane but I’m not 100% sure. Do you also call this fermenting agent “bubod” in your language?
2. “Most richest man in Benguet”: I’ve no idea. Maybe Nashman, Lovelyn, Page 101, and FBI know the answer. Sino sa tingin ninyo ang pinakamayaman sa Benguet? If by “richest” we mean both rich in terms of material wealth and good reputation, maybe Congressman Dangwa?
3. “achievements of congressman elias c. bulut”: The Apayao Congressman has a congressional page where you can see what he is doing in Congress. I would think that his appointment as chair of the Committee of Agrarian Reform is quite an achievement. You might also want to check out an earlier post on the bills filed by Cordillera Representatives here.
4. “do igorots use underwear?”: Heh, but of course.
5. “baguio cozy place to stay”: I stay with friends and family whenever I’m in Baguio so I don’t have a clue. But I think Liza would be the authority on this subject.
6. “how to cook a sayote by its self”: Simple lang, peel it, dice it, then dunk it in a boiling water. Add salt and it’s ready to eat.
7. “free burnham park in baguio city video sex scandal”: If you have a copy, send it to us hehe.
Okidok. That’s it for now. We’ll do another update on what people are typing in the internets in the future.