* Three killed, 26 hurt in Kalinga bus crash. [GMA News]
* It’s still cold in Baguio and the rest of the highlands. Don’t put away those thick jackets just yet. [Inquirer]
* “You ignored us,” barangay officers tell Panagbenga organizers. [Sunstar]
* Abra Gov. Eustaquio “Kit” Bersamin elated over the filing of two counts of murder against former Gov. Vicente “Vicsyd” Valera for the killing of his brother Abra Rep. Luis Bersamin last December 2006. [GMA]
* Let’s give a shout out to the Anao Farmers Association (AFA), an Ifugao farmer’s group which will be competing in the nationwide Gawad Saka Search 2008. [Sunstar]
*Arcelie Loagan, the OFW murdered in Calgary, wrote an article about her faith in God two years ago. Read it here.
2 thoughts on “News Bits and Quick Links”
>>Don’t put away those thick jackets just yet>> – That shows you are not IBaguio Bill, hehehe…..we wear our leather jackets uray no agin-init, it’s our notable trademark, as we say, that’s how you spot us.
Hehe. Oo nga ano. Pati dito sa Manila naka jacket ang taga Baguio 🙂