* Want to travel the Southeast Asian seas? The BSU Blog has the details on how you can apply to the Ship for Southeast Asian Youth Program (SSEAYP). Application ends 11 April 08, so you still have time to prepare whatever requirements they will ask from you.
* Know more about the betrothal practice in Kalinga by visiting The Mountains of Kalinga blog.
* The Baguio City 2008 Yearbook is out according to Jack Cariño. Among others, the yearbook features the Ibaloi beauty queen, Chainus Guirrey. More at Chi from the Cool Clouds.
* Rex Pe blogs about myths regarding Igorots and presents the facts to debunk said myths. Read it here.
* Maurice has interesting reads on our culture of uprightness and honesty and our view on heavenly bodies.
* Remember the song that goes, “Small circle, small circle, big circle” which you sing while drawing circles? Page 101 has a post about it here. Join our discussion 🙂
* Padma has a must read piece on the music of our lives a.k.a indigenous music. I was planning to steal it but I think it’s best if you read it at the PCIJ website.
One thought on “Quicklinks: 20 March 08”
Hey Bill, thanks for the plug, as always 🙂 Nice of you to do quick link updates from time to time.