Time to do a meme which we have not been doing for some time. Thanks to JMom, our kailiyan in North Carolina who likes to cook, for tagging us to do this. The idea of this meme is to pass the links around which means that, if we keep the link train going, all of us will have more links.
So folks, let’s get aboard the Linky Train. All you have to do is:
1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.
4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section.
5. Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!
My adds: Okidok. Now that we know the rules, it’s now time to tag and I am tagging the following fellow bloggers:
1. Miskina Ano na Isip
2. My Raconteur Attempts
3. Page 101
4. Native Sentimentalist
5. Ody Batay-an Cua
Here’s the rest of the Linky Love Train…
Originals:This is a Miracle Mariuca Revellian d bImBo Secret of Mind A Great Pleasure Little world of thoughts Renisphere mott’s island Kev’s Walkabout iBubbs woof Down Memory Lanes Woof & Arf Lovely Mummy Bubba Stuff Mommibee Moments in My Life Rambling Moo All about Zara & Zaria Hip n cool momma Random Thoughts of a Blur Mommy Mylittleanelqianyi Bits & Pieces De’moments chinneeq Giddy Tiger Huei Rabbit Rinnah Simple America Niceheart Ethel Sanna The Queer Chef Shoshana Leahgina> Haze GheeNeng aka Sirena Angelo Ju aka The Border aka Juana of Femjo Tina Keep the Faith jsonvlog Suncoast Scribe Blogging Kenneth My 2 Centavos Worth Manila Mom 3 Dogs, 3 Pigs and A Family Cafe Romanza Earn Global Credit Ability Macuha Flee the Cube Smart Wealthy Rich MomReviews.net Fellow Eskimo Pajama Mommy Amanita.net WebStyle Meredith’s Weight Loss Blog Pink Blog Tricia’s Musings Ugh!!’s Greymatter Honeypot Famewatch Midlife Musings Utterly Geek Whatever I Feel Like My Dandelion Patch Surviving NJ GeekySpeaky Simple Kind Of Life 3DayMom BuyMeBlog The Hockey Dad Twist & Skewer The Hip Mommy’s Place Mommyness Is Happiness Listening..Learning..Living First Time Dad In Our House Life is what we make it
3 thoughts on “The Linky Love Train Meme”
I think I did this one a few months back or some variation of it. Thanks for the tag just the same. 😀
Oo nga no, same tag(sort of). But, your list is longer. Kailangang hindi i-break. Thanks for the tag.
Was suppose to ask about Trublue. I went to check first if he has some comments. There’s the latest one. Got me worried there because I haven’t seen(read) him around.
Oks. Hard to keep tracks of memes with all the memes going around 🙂
Yup. Let’s not break it. I will be doing your meme soon.
Glad Trublue’s back ano? I was worried too and its good he’s with us again 🙂