Here’s a collection of links to our latest posts at kaigorotan.com.
* Kalinga Governor Floydelia Diasen reports on her first 100 days in office here.
* Gina Dizon shares her thoughts on the results of a recent mock plebiscite which reveals that four in ten iCordilleras (40%) do not know what autonomy is. I guess I’m included in that group of people.
* The Baguio flyover finally opens sans Gloria Her Highness.
* Wondering about how Cordillera schools fared in the 2007/08 civil engineering board exam results? Read it here.
* Those of you looking for updates on Zennia Aguilan, our kailiyan who was killed in Kabul, Afghanistan, can read the latest info here. [Note: Click the titles to expand individual posts.]
* Have you voted for our Ifugao kailiyan who made the finals in a national design competition? Visit the link here and vote for her design. Sige na 🙂
* And here’s a video on the vanishing art of tattooing among the villagers of Buscalan in Kalinga.
Thanks a lot, friends.