Here’s your suggestions on how the Baguio City officials should spend the P20 million which they have budgeted to buy cars for their personal use. Our first post is here.
From KM of Session Road Blues:
- Use the money to fund recall elections for a new city council. 🙂
- Add more to the proposed budget so we can fit the cars with bombs.
- At least make sure all the cars’ license plates have the same end number, maybe number 1, so we can have a whole day’s rest from these clowns – and maybe be able to start the week right. (Oh, but wait, these clowns more than one car, so scrap this)
- Double the amount and just give it to them directly if they all resign from their posts.
From jagfdo of Ygolottes.com:
- Provide a pabahay program that is affordable to the constituents– maybe they can benchmark with Puerto Prinsesa’s Pabahay program for squatters along their baywalk.
- Fund and provide livelihood projects.
- Compensate and sponsor the hiring of additional teachers in public schools
- Repair and improve the children’s playground (and probably remove the silt in the burnham lake)
- A SPA treatment for all constituents of the CITY— since they are ageing fast because of how “the elected” run the city and since they will buy those luxury cars—
From the Jester in Exile:
- With that kind of reasoning from the good councilor, I have a suggestion on how to spend the P20M.
- renovate melvin jones to accomodate an execution scaffold in the middle.
- use part of the money to pursue, incarcerate the corrupt in our local government (or maybe the criminally idiotic) and prepare for their execution — last meals and all that.
- have raffle tickets printed. what will be up for grabs will be the chance to operate the guillotine on their favorite government official.
P20M? adda baryam pay, kabsat. more to the point, mabalinpay nga fund raising dagitoy nga executions.
(of course, no panuonuotentayo nga naimbag, Cordi head axe laengen, tapno traditional ken isupay nga agaramidtayo pay ti guillotine hehe)
And a note from The Nashman:
Paris and London are way bigger but their mayors take public transport or cycle.
I once saw the crown prince of the netherlands cycling to work one morning. and he takes the train if he wants to inspect the far corners of his kingdom…
Thanks, everyone. Hopefully our suggestions will not fall on deaf ears.