As promised, here’s TruBlue’s Eight Random Facts about his ego. The rules are at the start of Bill’s post and, are you kidding, who should I tag next? Anonymous 1:01, 1:02? Hehe, so lucky you, I’m not tagging anyone:
1. Other than gobbling on dark chocolates and ice cream (except vanilla), my real passion is flying helicopters. Remote control, that is. This includes trucks and cars. Already crashed two helos. For environment’s sake, I fly electric types, not nitro/gas.
2. My ultimate dream is to run any marathon (26.2 miles), didn’t get past the 8 mile mark. I’m a failure, hehe, what else is new!?
3. Never been to SM Mall Baguio or any SM for that matter and will never go to one.
4. I don’t believe in aliens (the ones some people refer to as extra-terrestrials keeping an eye on us). There’s no such thing. If you subscribe to this belief, go for it, fancy is free!
5. The downside to my Igorotness is my inability to eat “kilawen” whether it’s dog, goat, tripes or anything raw. My wife eats these “awful stuff” and prepares them for our Baguio and Cordillera friends and other visitors. I’m in awe watching them gobble and having fun at these specialties, daw! However, I have to admit I eat raw Octopus!!!
6. Id’ rather go to a funeral than a wedding. There’s no loud boisterous idiots during wakes. Seems like everyone is sedated, all whispering to one another. Don’t get the notion though that I’m always spying for dead friends or relatives, hehe…
7. Music by Enya, Sarah Brightman, Maire Brennan, Mary Duff, and the Fureys are my favs. I know, they’re mostly folksy sappy Irish songs. Good for my persona and well being though.
8. My first job, the last four years as Director of Human Resources (formerly called Personnel/Admin) was highlight of my career. My boss, whose name is Bob, (I’ll call him Dick) used to be under me but being such a brown-nose, Hallelujah! he went above me. Of 79 personnel who worked for me, only 3 disliked me, Dick and his two co-horts! Red to him is white, blue is gray, we never got along after his ascension to power. Since I was eligible to retire, I bailed out after two months but gave him the bird as my one last act of defiance. Wish Dick was aboard the two Helos I crashed, hehe…..that’s all folks!
Since some are eager to see how TruBlue looks like, I’ve authorized Bill to tease you also and just show you half of my image with TruPink, if Bill still has my group pic taken this past January. If not, too bad. Cheers to all and goodhealth as well…..
From Bill: Thankfully, I still have the picture. Thanks for doing the meme. It is a fun read; made me smile/laugh while reading it. I’m sure those who have been asking “Who is Trublue?” such as Gandang Igorota and FBI are thrilled to know more about you.