Noel Malimban of the University of the Cordilleras topped the bar examinations held last year with a grade of 87.6% Malimban is the second graduate from the UC (formerly the Baguio Colleges Foundation) to top the bar exams (after Janet Abuel in 1998). Other UC-BCF law graduates who made it to the top ten in previous bar exams can be found here. Congrats to Noel and UC-BCF.
Meanwhile, other examinees who made it to the top ten in the 2006 bar exam which was just released today are:
2. Debora Acosta, University of the Philippines (87.4%)
3. Erika Jimenez, Ateneo Law School (86.6%)
4. Teresa Carlos, Ateneo Law School (86.1%)
5. Gina Rubio, Far Eastern University (85.75%)
6. Ann Julie Tan, Dr. Vicente Orestes Romualdez Educational Center(85.70%)
7. Karen Gaviola, University of San Carlos(85.68%)
8. Al Shawid Ishmael, University of Cebu(85.65%)
9. Timothy Mendoza, UP (85.55%)
10. Alain Deloso, UP (85.05%)
You can read the complete list of bar passers here, or here, or here, or here.