Sorry for not updating this blog for the past weeks. I’ve been sick and didn’t have the energy to blog. Not a very good way to start the new year, no? Thanks to all of you for continuing to visit and adding your comments despite our absence. Will now try to catch up with all of you in the blogging world.
In the meantime, you might want to check out the following updates in our other home, kaigorotan.com.
Apologies to all of you. I’ve not been feeling well these past two weeks hence the blogging hiatus. Thanks to those of you who continue to visit. I will try to make it up in the coming days 🙂
Our kailiyan in Davao, Ody Batay-an Cua tagged me to do this birth month meme. I decided to do it because everyone else is doing it (hehe).
What to do:
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months.
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it!
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive (I guess that’s the reason why I’m calling myself Bill Bilig). Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself (who doesn’t?). Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest (to the point of hurting my own cause). Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. (This should be in written in my tombstone someday.) Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet (and likes people to be quiet in settings where quietness is important). Homely person (Well, I hope I look like Eric Salvador but I don’t hehe). Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
As promised, here’s TruBlue’s Eight Random Facts about his ego. The rules are at the start of Bill’s post and, are you kidding, who should I tag next? Anonymous 1:01, 1:02? Hehe, so lucky you, I’m not tagging anyone:
1. Other than gobbling on dark chocolates and ice cream (except vanilla), my real passion is flying helicopters. Remote control, that is. This includes trucks and cars. Already crashed two helos. For environment’s sake, I fly electric types, not nitro/gas.