* Check out the Blog of the Sagada Igorot. His reaction to an Inquirer article about Sagada’s “takba” mirrored my reaction when I first read the Inquirer story. Methinks the source of the writer, if he did interview a source, was pulling the poor writer’s leg. Anyways, read the Sagada-Igorot’s post here.
* The Call of Nature blog has a must read post on our population problem, machismo, non-scalpel vasectomy (NSV), and the very small number of men (only 73) who underwent NSV in Baguio. Read the post here.
* Here’s something we should look forward to: two professors from Benguet State University are coming up with a biography of Bado Dangwa, World War II guerrilla leader and the first governor of the old Mt. Province (the present Cordillera Region except Abra).
* Howie Severino, host of GMA-7’s Side Trip ni Howie Severino, visits Sagada to look for wild horses. Read his posts here, here, and here. By the way, I stole the above photo from his blog.
* Shameless self-promotion plug: our attempt to gain worldwide popularity (hehehe) is starting to gel. It’s still a challenge though to develop a tone for the blog. Forgive the grammatical lapses because I was more focused on putting the blog’s structure. Excuses, excuses, no?
* By the way, if you know anyone who wants to join GMA-7’s newest reality show, you should encourage them to audition on 17-18 May at SM-Baguio. You can find the details from this Survivor Philippines blog. And here’s some tips on how to prepare for the Survivor Philippines audition.
PHOTO CREDIT: Howie Severino’s Blog